Type Object of wxPython Control

Robin Dunn robin at stop.spam.alldunn.com
Tue Apr 24 16:24:52 EDT 2001

"Neotaku" <neotaku at free.fr> wrote in message
news:D_9F6.397$7Z3.1567840 at nnrp3.proxad.net...
>     Do you know if in wxPython Objects there is a free property like the
Tag
> property in visual basic where you can put anything you want ?

Well since it's Python you can assign any attribute you like into the
objects, but you are probably asking about values that are still accessible
after the object has gone through C++ and back out as with GetChildren or
FindWindow, right?  If so then the answer is no, but the big fix I've been
mentioning will probably do away with the need for this, but this part of it
may possibly only work in Python 2.1+...

(I guess it's time to get this idea off the drawing board and into the code,
eh? <wink>)

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman