ASP Won't Recognize Python

James O. Davis fleubis at jps.net
Wed Apr 4 13:21:01 EDT 2001

Aha! Thanks Alex! From what I see on the web page, win32all seems to
not be applicable for Python 2.0 under Windows, from what I can
see....so I downloaded ActivePython 2.0 and tried this one.  Scripting
works, but the IDE does not come up and the installation may not have
been completely successfull since no menu shows in my Start menu,
unlike Python 2.0....but I'm better off than I was before...now if I
can just get that IDE working....