Komodo in violation of Mozilla Public License?

Chris Watson chris at voodooland.net
Tue Apr 10 21:37:37 EDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Ron Stephens wrote:

> Please keep up the good work. I am open source and free software advocate who
> loves ActiveState's products and wish them to make a lot of money. Please do
> not criticize ActiveState. They are doing so much good for Python !!!! To
> criticize them is most ungrateful and not wise at all, IMHO

Amen! Being a BSD user I can completely appreciate AS's desire to *make
money* *gasp* *shock*. The only people who have a problem with this are
the nut case, GPL toting, anti-capitolism, anti-IP, anti-freedom, GPL
nuts. But most people don't really care what they think. AS has made a
good product that furthers Python usage! Way to go AS! Pat yourselves on
the back! And ignore the whining from the headcases.

-Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
Work:              scanner at jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
Home:  scanner at deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net
WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
LINUX: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"
irc.openprojects.net #FreeBSD -Join the revolution!
ICQ: 20016186