pyXML!

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Tue Sep 26 14:24:34 EDT 2000

In article <39cd0b3c.49326953 at news.telus.net>, David wrote:

>Maybe I've been spoiled.  I've become pretty used to
>plug-n-play Python packages.  wxWindows is a great example:
>download the appropriate install, double-click and shazam!,
>I've got a decent demo, good documentation, plenty of examples.
>No dinking around with setup, no need to blow several hundred
>dollars on a C++ compiler that I don't want, no shouting into
>the void that is the sig mailing list.

Yea, I hate it when people donate their own time to create
something and give it to me for free and it's not exactly what
I want. How can they be so rude: giving away things that are
less than absolutely perfect.

David: If the documentation isn't right FIX IT.  If the
       examples aren't good enough WRITE SOME.  You think the
       world owes you free software?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I need "RONDO".
                                  at