Biz Graphing for Python on Win95/Linux

waldekO osuchw at ecn.ab.ca.no.spam
Thu Sep 14 00:38:31 EDT 2000

For pretty simple charts I recommend Mike Sted's GDChart module at:
http://athani.pair.com/msteed/software/gdchart/index.html

For something more serious you may go to Dislin:
http://www.linmpi.mpg.de/dislin

For questions on what is available go to Vaults of Parnassus:
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

waldekO