newbie books

Robert rhicks at nospam.rma.edu
Sat Sep 16 22:39:54 EDT 2000

I would go to the wxPython site and look at the code. Each has its ups and
downs and what I or someone else likes you may not. WxPython has a more C++
feel to it...you will have to wade through the C++ docs with comments here
and there about the Python side. Tkinter now has a very detailed book in
Python and Tkinter Programming (is John paying me to say this? : ) ). I
would do a little research and check it out.

Bob

news:DTSw5.629$5n6.45959 at news-east.usenetserver.com...

<http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>