JPython Status

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at beopen.com
Wed Sep 27 10:59:46 EDT 2000

Hi JPython users,

I just wanted to assure you that we at BeOpen /are/ continuing JPython
development.

We're all aware that jpython.org is pretty stale at the moment, as is
the official JPython 1.1 release, and we are currently working on
solutions for both issues.  We're still talking with CNRI on an
orderly transition, and hope they'll support us, but we also aren't
banking our commitment to JPython's future on the outcome of those
talks.

So please don't panic yet <wink>.  I hope this will all be resolved in
a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
-Barry