Where is BoBo?

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Sat Sep 2 13:31:01 EDT 2000

In article <8oqiga$c2s$1 at pollux.ip-plus.net>, Franz GEIGER wrote:
>I wondered what's all about Bobo but could not find it: The link
>www.digicool.com/releases/bobo/ everyone refers to is broken.

Zope is more or less what Bobo evolved into.  More accurately, Zope is built
on top of a version of Bobo.  I'm positive that Bobo is still being
maintained, however, as evidenced by the fact that a decent number of Debian
packages are available for it.  On my box:

	# apt-cache search bobo
	python-bobopos - The Bobo Persistent Object System
	python-pcgi - Persistent CGI for Python
	python-bobo - Python Object Publisher
	python-bobodtml - Document templates with fill-in fields

At this point, I would really consider doing a search on Zope's website,
www.zope.org.  Alternatively, you could look for Bobo references and links
using www.google.org or some related search engine.

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |