"CPAN" SIG?

James Felix Black jfb at visi.com
Thu Sep 28 14:29:09 EDT 2000

The best thing about CPAN, though, is not the volume of code, but
rather the ease with which that code can be obtained, and new code can
be added.  The structure of CPAN, and the integration with tools like
h2xs, is the real treasure.

I'd be very interested, and would certainly volunteer my (vestigal)
python abilites towards the creation of such a tool.

Best,
(jfb)

--
My fellow Americans.  As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball,
but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not