Python 1.6 The balanced language

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed Sep 20 17:26:03 EDT 2000

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 08:58:36AM -0400, Alex wrote:

> I got the idea from Robert Heinlein during my long, now somewhat
> embarrassing, adolescent fascination with his stories.  Although in the

What, embarrasing ? Why in heavens name for ? I still get more enjoyment out
of most of Heinleins stories than out of any other (sci)fi writer, no matter
how good they are (and I do consider Asimov, Herbert, Crighton and Simmons
close seconds -- but not close enough.) Why should I be embarrased ? :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>