syntactic sugar for filesystem access in Python

Kragen Sitaker kragen at dnaco.net
Thu Sep 28 23:19:47 EDT 2000

In article <mailman.970181325.9821.python-list at python.org>,
Delaney, Timothy <tdelaney at avaya.com> wrote:
>The main problem I see with the below suggestion is that it would *only*
>work with domain names. You couldn't do . . . internet.192.168.0.1['http']

There's an interesting question.  If I say internet.org.python.guido,
does that mean guido.python.org/ or python.org/guido?  In most contexts
they are different.

--
<kragen at pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves