What is Python?

Tim Hammerquist tim at degree.ath.cx
Wed Sep 20 12:52:49 EDT 2000

Grant Griffin <g2 at seebelow.org> wrote:
> p.s.  Did I mention that I first caught onto Python when I read
> "Advanced Perl Programming"?  IIRC, one of the author's footnotes says
> something like "But Python is my favorite OO scripting language".  So if
> you want to continue to use Perl, I'd recommend you do so mainly so you
> can write books about it. <wink>

I noticed that footnote as well, and that, combined with a few (very few)
favorable mentions of Python in clpm, inspired me to try it.  And I
quite rightfully love it.  Should I beg pardon for this?

--
-Tim Hammerquist <timmy at cpan.org>

Legend -- a lie that has attained the dignity of age.
	-- H. L. Mencken