Python and Lotus Notes

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Oct 17 09:22:25 EDT 2000

Coming from a VB background myself, I recommend you check the case of your
method calls.  VB will find the correct case and adjust your methods
accordingly, but Python won't.  That's where I would start....

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:39EBBD7E.34ADD5BD at yieldworks.com...