This is really cheesing me off...

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Oct 16 10:44:17 EDT 2000

Dale Strickland-Clark <dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk> wrote:

>Env: Win2K, Python 1.6, PythonWin
>
>How do you develop multi-module projects without haveing to constantly
>quit and restart PythonWin?
>
>I run the code under PythonWin
>An error occurs.
>I fix the bug.
>Save the module.

I find this happens very occasionally with packages; PythonWin can
import 'mymodule' when it should be seeing 'mypackage.mymodule'.

When I need to be absolutely sure the environment is 'clean', I keep a
DOS box open and run command-line test programs from there;it
only needs 3 keystrokes to switch windows, recall the last line,
and run again in the DOS box.

- Andy Robinson