This is really cheesing me off...

Chris Akre dont at spam.me
Fri Oct 13 19:35:11 EDT 2000

If you use Idle, after you make modifications to the module, hit F5 (IIRC)
to "run" the module.  This has cleared up the problem for me.  If you are
not using Idle, I think that if you run "run" the module in your instance of
PythonWin, it should have the same effect.

class sig:
    author = 'Chris Akre'
    email  = reduce(lambda x,y: x + y*(not y in 'SPAM'),
                    'cpSa at mPail.nAova.oMrg', '')

news:fl8eusk0isus6ggq8ajv84t5h9tul83e9b at 4ax.com...