How to use BLT2.4 and Tcl/tk8.3 under Windows9X/NT ?

Matthias Fischer mfischer at mailux.berl.tek.com
Wed Oct 25 06:54:06 EDT 2000

I use Python 2.0 under WIN32 with the included package of Tcl/Tk 8.3 and
want to use the BLT2.4 expansionspack with Pmw.
I installed the Pmw and BLT packages in the directories as explained in
the documentation. If I try to execute an example I'll get the
following Message:

Sorry. The BLT package has not been installed on this system. Please
install it and try again.

Please tell me, what may I do. (reinstall the BLT package in an other
directory or copy some DLL's in Pythons DLLs dir ?)

Thaks.

Matthias!

<standard disclaimer>

 Matthias Fischer                       <mfischer at galaxy5.com>