PythonWin IDE sucks!

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Fri Oct 27 11:30:08 EDT 2000

Because of the problem that you mention, I've taken to running my program
from a seperate, command-line, instance of python, then returning to
PythonWin to edit it.

Meanwhile I wait for Wingide/Boa/Python.Net to be ready.

Tom.

I use PythonWin to edit my code, but I execute my code from a command-line
news:7tuivs46osods22uumpvsvsap2jocrd4si at 4ax.com...