PythonWin IDE sucks!

Donn Cave donn at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 27 15:55:03 EDT 2000

Quoth Dale Strickland-Clark <dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk>:
| OK. I give up.

All right!

Haven't read them all, but some followups have made helpful comments
on your approach.  (Maybe helpful to others, anyway, you look like a
lost cause.)  I would add, when proposing or requesting something
here, stifle the impulse to say "otherwise I will have to take my
marbles and go elsewhere", or "otherwise everyone will use Perl
instead of Python", or any variation on that theme.  You have no
idea how comical that is to people who have been using Python for
lo these many years.

	Donn Cave, donn at u.washington.edu