Incompatible .pyd files with Python 2.0 (and win32comm)

Willy Heineman william_p_heineman at groton.pfizer.com
Thu Oct 19 09:38:00 EDT 2000

Win32comm is what I considered at the time a stopgap until Mark got
around to that particular recess of the Win32 API. I will be updating the
files this weekend including a Python 2.0 version (source will be
provided). I urge all new development to look at Mark's stuff instead.

Cheers,

Willy Heineman