good python tutorials for C mother-tongues?

June Kim junaftnoon at nospamplzyahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 09:09:12 EDT 2000

Thank you all who have answered me.
As you guys recommended, I'm reading through Guido's, and hopefully
will finish it sooner or later. For the next step I've been considering
several
books and Mr. Griffin said he read "Learning Python" from beloved O'Reily.
However, I was somewhat surprised after I visited AMAZON to read some
reviews about it, which turned out to be critical and negative to some
degree.
I love O'Reily's Learning/Programming Perl and thought Learning Python
would keep up with the great style as those, but people wrote Python
versions of Learning/Programming are way below expectations.

What are your opinions?

news:39D98690.9821F93C at seebelow.org...