Pythonwin can't resolve WMI instances

Roger Upole rupole at msn.com
Sun Oct 22 21:16:37 EDT 2000

If you've run makepy on WMI, only the properties defined in the object
library can be accessed
with the 'object.property' notation.  You can use the more verbose notation
print cpu.Properties_('Name'), cpu.Properties_('CurrentClockSpeed'),
cpu.Properties_('Description'), cpu.Properties_('L2CacheSize')
to access properties from the WMI provider itself with makepy support.

    Roger Upole

news:X5_H5.7008$rD3.235678 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...