Reviewlet of XML Processing With Python by S.McGrath

Thomas Gagne tgagne at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 5 19:27:42 EDT 2000

I realize this is an old thread, but I recently discovered something
particularly annoying about the book--it's too hard to find what you're
looking for.

By adding all the code (to make it bigger, I suppose) it dilutes the value of
the actual text of the book.  Because it's so big, it's nearly impossible to
flip through the pages glancing for something you know is there, but is
difficult to find amongst all the wasted print.

I wonder if the publisher would care to republish the book without the source
code--it would be a much better reference and useful tool.

--
.tom