In a quaint little shiop in Florida I found ......

Sue esusie at eudoramail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:56:01 EDT 2000

 The new extraordinary product CORIUM 21 is now available.

In a quaint old shop in Florida, I found the most wonderful moisturizing skin cream, Corium
21.
Reaching an amazing seven layers deep, the pure aloe vera in Corium 21 softens your skin,
dilates the tiny capillaries to increase circulation which
carries away toxins) and stimulates and repairs your skin at the cellular level. Corium 21
penetrates so quickly and deeply into the skin that it cannot
be washed off.

Science has yet to account for all of the healing properties of Aloe, however, our satisfied
customers have reported that they have dramatically
mproved conditions such as, rashes, acne, burns, arthritis, ringworm, abrasions, cuts,
eczema, itching, sunburns, canker sores, boils, fever blisters,
hives, and many more with the use of Corium 21.

Cleopatra attributed her irresistable charms and beauty to the use of aloe vera.  Try Corium
21 Moisturizing and Healing Crème with the most potent
aloe vera in the world and never have dry skin again.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Visit our website www.ebeautywatch.com now to get more information and your free report
on "How To Have Healthy Skin."

Sincerely,

e BeautyWatch, Corp.
Sue Neaman, President

We are sending this to inform you, not to spam you .   If you'd rather not receive future e-
mails from e BeautyWatch Corp. send an email back to
remove at ebeautywatch.com, and you will be removed. This message is sent in compliance
with the email bill S.1618 TITLE 111 passed by the
105th US Congress. This letter is not considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.