Use of Win32all with Python 2.0 final?

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Tue Oct 17 05:17:44 EDT 2000

Since Mark Hammond is currently working for ActiveState the work on
win32all is probably being tigthly coordinated with the ActiveState
release of Python 2.0.  When ActivePython is released they'll probably
release a fully tested win32all-distro too.

It would be nice to know how long we have to wait before ActiveState
released their version though ...