Use of Win32all with Python 2.0 final?

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 09:01:07 EDT 2000

In article <39ec18a6.5229419 at news.eunet.no>, Thomas Weholt
<thomas at cintra.no> writes
>Since Mark Hammond is currently working for ActiveState the work on
>win32all is probably being tigthly coordinated with the ActiveState
>release of Python 2.0.  When ActivePython is released they'll probably
>release a fully tested win32all-distro too.
>
>It would be nice to know how long we have to wait before ActiveState
>released their version though ...
win32all-134 works for me on win95/98 if you use the modified
win32ui.pyd (win32ui-134.zip) that Mark posted a message about. I can't
seem to find that file or win32pipe-134.pyd  on starship, but I may have
misunderstood his download instructions. certainly works with the
win32ui.pyd I quickly hacked to eliminate the offending api call.
--
Robin Becker