PythonWin IDE sucks!

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Sat Oct 28 13:49:08 EDT 2000

Courtesy and discourtesy are conventions defined by the members of a
community. What your intent was is a matter for your personal
conscience.  I think that the community has made it abundantly clear
that you violated convention.  You, of course, are free to do so.  But
if you ever have occasion to travel the world, you may find that your
attitude can get you killed or maimed, rather than politely informed of
community conventions.

--
We didn't inherit the land from our fathers.
We are borrowing it from our children.