Low cost web hosting with Python

buckensat at yahoodot.com buckensat at yahoodot.com
Mon Oct 30 15:51:40 EST 2000

Can anyone post more details about the starship?  I have tried to get
details via the URL listed below as well as e-mail, but have had a hard
time finding specifics about what services the starship is suposed to
provide etc.

Thanks
Matt
buckensat at yahoodot.com

>buckensat at yahoodot.com wrote:
>
>> Any recommendations for a low cost (or even free, ok I doubt it >
but...) web hosting service that allows Python >CGI scripts?

>> For learning purposes only, not as a real web app server.
>
>That's one of the purposes of the Starship.
> http://starship.python.net
>
>The PSA prerequisite is currently being discussed on and off of the PSA
mailing list, so you may want to contact >the