Low cost web hosting with Python

Philip 'Yes, that's my address' Newton nospam.newton at gmx.li
Sat Oct 21 01:35:10 EDT 2000

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:25:27 -0500, buckensat at yahoodot.com wrote:

> Any recommendations for a low cost (or even free, ok I doubt it but...)
> web hosting service that allows Python CGI scripts?

DigitalSpace ( http://digitalspace.net ) starts from (I think) $4 a month, which
includes Perl and Python CGI scripts, a MySQL database, unlimited forwarders,
anonymous FTP access, shell access, SSH access (on some of their machines) and
10 MB of space. A bargain, I think. If you need more space you can, of course,
pay for it, but I was impressed by the fact that even their cheapest account has
a MySQL database and allows free CGI scripts.

Cheers,
Philip