ANNOUNCE: PySymbolic - Doing Symbolics in Python

Calvelo Daniel dcalvelo at pharion.univ-lille2.fr
Thu Oct 12 05:35:50 EDT 2000

Janko Hauser <jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de> wrote:
: Perhaps I'm wrong, but I understood that GiNaC does not directly
: expose an API, but helps a C++ programmer to write expressions
: directly in C++, which would mean that the interface itself needs to
: be written and beforehand defined in C++. So SWIG would not be an
: option, perhaps CXX or something like that. Another system to look at
: is YACAS, which has an API.

For (lots of but less than one would like) other possibilities, check

http://sal.kachinatech.com/A/1/index.shtml

HTH, DCA

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros
     calvelo at lifl.fr