Python and Lotus Notes

marc cheatham marcc at yieldworks.com
Wed Oct 18 00:25:16 EDT 2000

I tried that today, I believe it was a case sensitive problem. The strange
this is after I got the GETDATABASE function call working any call to the
document class created from CREATEDOCUMENT caused a memory access violation
and shut down python. These same calls worked fine under VB6. To solve this I
had to call OpenMailDatabase.

Thanks for your help