Linked Lists and Trees

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Oct 16 12:28:05 EDT 2000

In article <8sb6f9$rgj$1 at news.nuri.net>,
June Kim <junaftnoon at nospamplzyahoo.com> wrote:

>Can you refer me to,
>"Any good and robust (in terms of memory management and speed)
>implementation of general data structures like double-linked lists and
>trees"?

Although there are other ways, I usually just use a Python class to
simulate a C record (with prev/next for lists and right/left for trees).
That makes it easy to swipe algorithms.  Note that you'll need to be as
careful as in C to free memory structures or you'll leak memory.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction
listen to weather forecasts and economists?" -- Kelvin Throop III