ANY NEWS ON THE STARSHIP?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 23 14:22:28 EDT 2000

Aahz Maruch wrote:

> I think that the Starship is being hosted by PythonLabs these days; it's
> understandable, I think, if their first priority is getting the main
> site up.

Seems sensible.  Moving away from CNRI's DNS server might seem to be a
good first step, given its recalcitrance.  Or are there trade mark issues
there too?

Longer term, mirroring is going to be essential if Python is to
dominate the world effectively.  It certainly would have helped in
the current situation.

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/