Python EJB Equivalent

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Nov 9 11:23:23 EST 2000

ruben at techfactor.com wrote:

> Coming from a Java background and recently using Python for application
> development, I have a question. Is there an equivalent to Enterprise
> JavaBeans in Python?  If so, please point me to some resources!!!
>
> ruben

Have you heard of Jython, formerly JPython?  This is a Java implementation
of Python, specifically intended to be good at playing with Java objects.
So you might find you could just use Enterprise JavaBeans!?!

A first port of call could be:

  http://www.pythonlabs.com/products/jpython/

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/