Python EJB Equivalent

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Thu Nov 9 12:47:38 EST 2000

I would have to answer no.  The reason is that Enterprise Java Beans need an EJB container, and an EJB server.  If you go to the FAQ (category general questions), under www.jboss.org, they give some good definitions of EJB servers, etc.  In theory, one could develop a server in Python similar to an EJB server, and users could develop Python applications that focus on Business logic.  Doesn't Zope do something like that?