Are There Any *)$%)%_ Installation Instructions???

Damien bitwise at repose.cx
Fri Nov 17 20:01:31 EST 2000

> Hi;
> I tried installing the regular distro. No luck. No response from the list
> to my plea for help. Gave up. Now, I've got this *()*(&)&*( rpm file and it
> doesn't even have any freakin' instructions!!! C'mon, I wanna get this
> *(*&T^%^ thing installed and working!!! Anybody care to show me where the
> freakin' directions are???
> TIA,
> BenO

there's an awful lot of censored profanity in this message. perhaps you should
consider seeing a counselor. maybe you have some unresolved issues.

i, along with hundreds of thousands of other python users, have had minimal
problems getting it working. you have to consider the possibility that you're
doing something wrong.

understand this - you're putting your questions to a list of *volunteers*. we
weren't put on this world to help you. perhaps if you restate your question
politely, and with enough information for us to help you with, we might lend a
hand.

otherwise, you're witnessing darwinism at work.

cheers.

 damien.

--
We don't know how bad things are in north korea, but here are some pictures of
hungry children. -- CNN