Approaching the problem...

mothra1774 at my-deja.com mothra1774 at my-deja.com
Fri Nov 17 09:00:02 EST 2000

In article <3a14af25_1 at corp.newsfeeds.com>,
  "Joshua Muskovitz" <josh at open.com> wrote:

> I would ask what the motivation is for the goal you present.  That
is, *why*
> do you want an application to do this?  Do you want to access netnews
for
> yourself, for everyone in your group?  Do you want to solve this
problem for
> the general world?  Do you just want to be able to read
comp.lang.python?

I work in a "managed environment" (in the government :) where the
firewall prevents us from accessing newsgroups. But now that I've read
the replies, I think the first thing I'll do is contact the people that
manage the firewall and see why it is that we can't access newsgroups.
=]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.