P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

William Tanksley wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net
Sat Nov 11 16:39:03 EST 2000

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:40:05 +0100, Philip Newton wrote:
>On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 00:03:02 GMT, wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net (William
>Tanksley) wrote:

>> [Lojban] treats whitespace as entirely optional (making it a uniquely
>> precise fit for Python).

>Excuse me? The way I read that, you're saying "whitespace is entirely
>optional in Python". I find that hard to believe.

Read it again, 'cause that's not what it says :-).

Remember the saying, "opposites attract?"  It fits here.  Since whitespace
is totally unused in Lojban, its meaning in Python will not get in the way
for a good Lojban reader.

Of course, to a good extent I'm joking; but then this whole thread is
something of a joke.

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley