new-b: Hide command window in wx?

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Fri Nov 10 14:03:53 EST 2000

1)  If you use PySimpleApp, then the GUI wxPython command output window is
not created.
2)  If you are talking about the standard Windows command prompt, rename
your main script to myscript.pyw (.pyw being the key), this will use
pythonw.exe instead of python.exe, so you don't get the command prompt
window.  Idle uses the same mechanism, incidentally.

HTH,
Mike