Future of the Python Linux Distribution

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue May 9 08:23:35 EDT 2000

Oliver Andrich <oli at rz-online.net> writes:

> So, what things are open and need to be solved:
>
> 1. Is the whole effort really needed and worth the work you have to do?

All I can say is that I have profited a lot from it. Sure, I got a
Python installation with RedHat 6.1, but not with all the nice add-on
packages which I use.

> 2. Is the mailing list really needed?

I didn't even know that there is one!

The location doesn't matter, as long as there is a link at www.python.org.

> 4. Is anybody willing to do the job?

Not me, unfortunately, due a critical lack of time, but I'll give all
the moral support that I can...

> P.S.: Why does everybody use the other "P" language? This is a rhetoric
> question and not meant to start a flame war. ;-)))))

And yet it's the one question that everybody else replied to :-(
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr