GUIs

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Fri May 12 06:48:09 EDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Richard Chamberlain wrote:

> I'm going to start development of a gui based application shortly.
>
> I've played around with wxPython a bit but not much with Tkinter.
>
> What's the general consensus about the pros and cons of these?

That there is no general consensus.

I'm sure that with a bit of trawling you can find Gerrit Holl's (sp?) web
pages detailing vital statistics of most of the popular GUI interfaces for
Python - I don't have the reference handy at the moment :-(

E-mail: andrew.macintyre at aba.gov.au    (work) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  (play) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
        andymac at pcug.org.au           (play2) |        Australia