GUIs

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Sun May 14 07:30:32 EDT 2000

In article <391cb04a.62616489 at news.telus.net>,
David <invalid.address at 127.0.0.1> wrote:
>That would be a more useful reference if it more than mentioned Tkinter,
>and if the wxPython section were up-to-date.  I believe wxPython is now
>significantly ready to become the standard Python platform, save that it
>doesn't support MacOS quite yet.
I'm working on updates regarding Tkinter and PyQt.
Specific suggestions are welcome, and generally
inspire me to act sooner rather than later.  For
example, if you recommend it, I'll cheerfully add
the comment
  David <invalid.address> believes that
  wxPython is now significantly ready to
  become the standard Python platform,
  save that it doesn't support MacOS quite
  yet, as of mid-May 2000.
To say more than that will have to wait either on
my own research or on other material I receive from
readers.

--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net