Gnuplot woes.

Huaiyu Zhu hzhu at rocket.knowledgetrack.com
Fri May 19 20:42:19 EDT 2000

I've seen similar behavior on my Linux laptop, probably because the OS does
not write out file promptly (due to apm?).  Experimental result:

for i in range(10):
   g.plot(something)
   time.sleep(sleeptime)

works if sleeptime >=0.5, fails if sleeptime <=0.2, and partially fails in
between.

Anybody knows a cure other than sleeping half a second?

Huaiyu

Huaiyu Zhu                               hzhu at knowledgetrack.com
KnowledgeTrack Corporation               Tel: 925 738 1000
7020 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 110      Fax: 925 738 1039
Pleasanton, CA 94566