RedHat 6.2, Zope, trouble

Wayne Izatt wayne.izatt at myself.com
Wed May 17 03:14:55 EDT 2000

FWIW, I uninstalled the RH6.1 supplied python and built python from the
sources. I then installed Zope no problem. Zope may be expecting to find
your python in /usr/local/bin/python, and I think RH put it somewhere else.

Uninstalling the python RPM breaks a few dependencies, but you can always
fix these later.