RedHat 6.2, Zope, trouble

Peter Halliday peter at wl.vg
Tue May 16 23:09:09 EDT 2000

I am a developer and have been getting nothing, but trouble with any
Python solution to web development.  I am running Red Hat 6.2.  I run
apache.  I use the python rpm that came with the distro, which is
version python-1.5.2-13.  When I installed the .tar.gz file from the
zope.org website.  I kept getting an error that said I needed the 1.5.2
version of python, but I have it.  I tried all the tricks with chmod'ing
everything to the user 'nobody'.  However, nothing has worked.  Even
tried an rpm version.
    If anyone can help.  I will be much aprreciative.  Has anyone
installed with these?  How did you do it?

Please email me directly. since this is an emergency and I might not see
it.

<!--
Peter Halliday
Online Application Developer