How to access Address Book in Outlook...

David Fisher python at rose164.wuh.wustl.edu
Fri May 12 02:07:49 EDT 2000

The simplest answer I can give is look in the help file `vbaoutl.hlp`.
 It's on the Office 97 cd in the `valupack\morehelp` directory.  If you
don't have Office 97 I don't know where the file is.  But it's probably got
the same name.  It describes the methods, objects, properties, and events.

A more general answer would be to use a COM object browser.  There's one
with pythonwin in the Tools menu.  I tend to use the one in VBA.

Good luck,
David