How to access Address Book in Outlook...

tpchang at excite.com tpchang at excite.com
Thu May 4 06:01:48 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am a newbie of Python. I am trying to write a script to
read/add/modify/delete address book in Outlook. I have downloaded
the "win32com" package, and followed the instruction of "makepy.py" to
create a "msoutl9.py" file out of "msoutl9.olb". But so far, I can only
do:

>>> w = Dispatch("Outlook.Application.9")

I don't know how to proceed after this to implement my
read/add/modify/delete function on address book. Any pointer or help
will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advacne,

Ben

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/