SystemError: NULL result without error in call_object

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue May 9 22:46:37 EDT 2000

If the object is attempting to return an array of COM objects (ie,
IDispatch or IUnknown pointers), then this is a bug in the COM extensions
recently fixed (I think I posted exactly when only a couple of days
ago...)

Otherwise Ive no idea, but debug versions of PythonCOM and MSVC are your
friend :-)

Mark.

"Gaetan Corneau" <corg at copernic.com> wrote in message
news:C5A7720BDEB7D3118A5200E018C200A037F5A0 at EXCHANGE...
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a collection and an enumerator in a COM object
using
Delphi 5. The following script works: