comp.lang.python-announce

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Fri May 5 14:53:02 EDT 2000

In article <8ev2en$d85$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <jsolbrig at my-deja.com> wrote:

>I don't have direct access usenet and I have not been able to find a way
>to either read or post to comp.lang.python-announce. Both eGroups and
>deja don't give anything.  I sent email to python-announce at python.org
>and it bounced. This seems to have to do with python-starship having
>crashed. Anyone have any idea when things will be up and running again?
>
>I noticed that the news on python.org is about a month out of date, so
>does comp.lang.python-announce even exist anymore?

The newsgroup exists, the moderator(s) have been inactive for about two
months.  I believe there's some behind-the-scenes work on reactivating
it, but no news so far.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"It's not because my mind is made up that I don't want you to confuse me
with any more facts.  It's because my mind isn't made up.  I already have
more facts than I can cope with.  So SHUT UP, do you hear me?  SHUT UP!"
_The Shockwave Rider_, 1975