comp.lang.python-announce

jsolbrig at my-deja.com jsolbrig at my-deja.com
Fri May 5 14:04:20 EDT 2000

Hi,

I don't have direct access usenet and I have not been able to find a way
to either read or post to comp.lang.python-announce. Both eGroups and
deja don't give anything.  I sent email to python-announce at python.org
and it bounced. This seems to have to do with python-starship having
crashed. Anyone have any idea when things will be up and running again?

I noticed that the news on python.org is about a month out of date, so
does comp.lang.python-announce even exist anymore?

I already announced my open-source release here but I suspect it's well
burried.

Thanks In Advance

Joe Solbrig
jsolbrig at webcom.com
Visit: www.crucialquestions.com
(Python-based BBS system and hypertext language -alpha release)

Emailing any replies to jsolbrig at webcom.com would be appreciated

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.