Python in the future

Peter Schneider-Kamp petersc at stud.ntnu.no
Wed May 3 03:02:11 EDT 2000

Sorry for disagreeing, but if you ever got your fingers into
artificial intelligence you'd see that a significant part of
the community is using LISP, a language similar to Python in
being high level. And believe me, for some things LISP is
still prime time.

So if Python keeps being a general purpose, high level
language I think it will be around for quite a while
(ages in the world of computers).

Peter

--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de